Government and Council
With a large number of properties under their care, the government and local bodies across the UK spend considerable sums ensuring both commercial and domestic premises are fit for purpose. Meeting legal standards while keeping tenants happy is no easy task, but with the help of our cost effective surface repair service, the maintenance process becomes a lot simpler.
At Chips and Dinks we focus on restoration rather than replacement, working alongside the relevant authorities to ensure all repairs are carried out to the highest possible standard. Our quick and reliable service not only makes it easier to meet the demand for repair in specific areas but as we repair surfaces rather than replace them, it allows us to keep project costs down. What’s more, as fixtures and fittings don’t end up in landfill sites, our business model is environmentally friendly.
Experts in damage restoration
With an expert team to hand, we have the knowledge, experience and resources to carry out a wide range of tasks. Thanks to the latest technology and a methodical approach, Chips and Dinks can:
- Repair and restore deterioration caused by everyday wear and tear
- Permanently fix accidental damage to fixtures, fittings and furniture
- Remove graffiti, scorch marks, cracks, stains or any other unsightly damage across all council or government owned properties
- Carry out extensive on-site surface repairs with a flawless finish
- Carry out repairs out of hours or during quiet times to eliminate disturbance
- Provide expert help and advice on a project-by-project basis
- Reduce waste and promote recycling while simultaneously reducing costs
All surface repair technicians are fully trained to handle even the most difficult of restoration tasks and are equipped with the industry latest tools and equipment.
A Service You Can Trust
The best way to get a quick quote from us, is to text a picture of the item that needs repairing. Alternatively you can email or call us.
Text or call us on 07802 323617
Our normal business hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. However, these can be flexible to meet your needs.
or email us email@example.com